||Decorating Den Interiors
||348 Riverview Dr
Florenceville-bristol, ME E7L 3M9
||We bring thousands of samples right to your front door. This saves you time and allows you to choose products that will match your existing décor. No more running all over town to find that perfect item!
We offer a complimentary initial consultation when you plan on doing a project with us. This session does not include much specific design advice. It is an opportunity for us to get a better sense of your decorating tastes, review your priorities, discuss your budget and gather project details.
• When you are able to set a project budget, the most beneficial method of working together is by means of a retainer.
• We take a 10% retainer of your budget and then conduct specific product research on your behalf. If you purchase the products we select for you then you get the retainer back on the final bill. This means you receive our design expertise at no charge!
• For example, if your project budget is $5,000 we collect a $500 retainer and if you purchase products through us then you get that $500 back off the final invoice
• Is used when you would like an overall design plan so you can progress your project at your own pace.
• We provide a range of how many hours it will take to complete the project and collect a 60% down payment of the maximum hourly fee at the end of our initial consultation.
• This works well if you want help in picking out finishes for your space such as flooring, kitchen and bath items or need help with redesigning your house’s floor plan or a room’s furniture arrangement
• When responsibilities will not allow you to focus on your interior decorating project, we can fill the void.
• We take care of everything from designing, scheduling, site visits and even budget review.
• Once your project needs are determined, a presentation occurs where both a written contract and payment schedule is presented for approval
• This works well if you are building a home or completing a kitchen or bath renovation
On the Spot Consult:
• This allows you to get specific design advice for small projects (such as paint consultations, ways to complete a room, etc).
• The minimum cost is $150 for a maximum of two hours.
|Honors & Awards:
||Canadian Franchise of the Year
About Decorating Den Interiors
Decorating Den Interiors is a full service interior decorating company meaning we not only offer design expertise; we help our client's set their project budget, prioritize their needs and offer the product to meet those needs & complete the design. From beginning to end we do it all saving our clients time and money! We eliminate the need to run around from store to store by bringing everything right to your home or place of business so you can see exactly how our recommendations will coordinate with your existing surroundings! From concept to completion we do it all!
Imagine the fun and convenience of having your own personal interior decorator come to your home to take care of your challenging project - with talent, creative ideas, and an incredible array of brand names you love, all to fit your taste, your style and your budget. Call, email or click the "Contact Me" button, and we can arrange a complimentary design consultation.