Are you looking for a toilet to make it a part of your journey? But want to get a better alternative to your old composting toilet?
If so, then let me tell you that the best RV toilets are simply the one for you. You can easily fix it to your caravan and get a hygienic toilet using experience even when outside your home.
But it is quite a time-consuming job to find the right RV Toilets among the huge variety in the market. And who has that time before an exciting journey!
Thus, to help you out I decided to do a research and find out the best ones for you. Thus, after a week-long research, I came across three RV toilets which I would like to share with you.
So, to know them just join with me…
Things to Consider:
- First, make sure you know you know the size of the place you want to install this toilet.
- Make sure if it has any water supply or not.
- Check a number of people that might be using this toilet and if the toilet can take it.
- See if the flush of the toilet you chose is suitable for you.
- See if the toilet has a large capacity or not.
- Make sure it has an easy cleaning system.
- Make sure that it has an easy to dispose of the system for the waste removal.
- Make sure it is lightweight.
- Check the product thoroughly before accepting it.
- Make sure you keep the receipt safely so that you can use it for grabbing the opportunities of warranty.
- Thetford 31672 Aqua-Magic V Toilet, High / Pedal Flush / Parchment
- Brand: Thetford.
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 15.2 x 20 inches
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Customer reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds.
- Thetford 92850 Porta Potti 320P Portable Toilet for RV, marine, camping, healthcare toddler training, trucks, vans
- Brand: Thetford.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 15 x 13.4 inches.
- Item Weight: 10.7 pounds
- Customer reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- Shipping Weight: 10.8 pounds.
- Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet, Designed for Camping, RV, Boating And Other Recreational Activites (5.3 gallon)
- Brand: Camco.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 16 x 15.5 inches,
- Item Weight: 10.8 pounds
- Customer reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds.
The first one in my list is the Thetford 31672 Aqua Magic V Toilet, High / Pedal Flush / Parchment.
If you want a homely feeling even outside your home them this RV toilet is the best for you. It has such home like design that it won’t let you miss your toilet even on your journeys.
Sale Price:$113.691 , Was:
- Unlike most other toilets this toilet has a taller height. Thus, you won’t have to suffer outside your home because of the smaller height. Now be that at your home or outside your comfort is their prime concern.
- It is extremely lightweight, thus easy to install at the same time. Thus, you won’t have to spend much of your effort in fixing this toilet before a trip. Once you fix it you can surely stay tension free for a lifetime.
- This toilet has a single handled flush. Thus, you can easily use it rather than taking several lessons about how to use a toilet. So, this toilet will not add to your worries instead give you the best comfortable feel.
- There are two Dos for this toilet. That is, if you push the flush halfway then it will fill will water and if you completely push it then it will provide a full coverage flush! So, just these easy steps and you will be all prepared to use this toilet!
- It also has a textured lid that helps to shed water. Thus, now keeping the toilet clean will be easier than before. You won’t have to spend your time and effort trying to keep your toilet clean.
The next one in my list is the Thetford 92850 Porta Potti 320P Portable Toilet.
Are you heading towards a tour and want a toilet that would not cause bad odors around you? If so then let me tell you that you are at the right place.
Sale Price:Out of stock
- Yes, this toilet has a sealed valve thus once the waste is stored in the storing tank it cannot cause odor and spoil your trip. So, to enjoy a fresh refreshing tour along with a home like a toilet this is the best RV Toilet for you.
- This toilet also has a very easy to read indicator to tell you when the tank is full. Thus, you won’t have to keep a watch on the toilets reserve tank every now and them. You can easily get to know and then dump off the waste!
- Not only by indicators this tank has all the features to make your life simpler and make your journey the best one. The waste that is stored inside this toilet is also very easy to remove.
- Thus, when you want to remove the waste you can simply rotate it or just open the seat and then pour out the waste. Yes, it’s as simple as that!
- This toilet is also very easy to clean. Thus, whenever you want to clean the toilet you can remove the lid and the seat, wash all the parts separately and they put it back. Thus, maintaining a good hygiene outside the home is not a tough job too!
- This toilet has a piston style pump. It is very easy to press and thus flush off the waste. It uses only a small amount of waste to drive off the waste into the tank thus only within a small water usage you can keep it clean.
- This toilet is also very durable. Thus, once you buy this best RV Toilet you won’t have to worry about buying another for a couple of years. Thus, if you want to make your purchase a long lasting one than there is no other option but this!
The last one in my list is the Camco 41541 Portable Toilet.
If you have a very large family and want to buy a toilet for them then let me tell you that this best RV Toilet has a very large waste holding capacity and is the best one for you.
Sale Price:$70.531 , Was:
- It can hold 5.3 gallons of waste at a go. Thus, after storing this amount of waste you can simply separate the tank and then dispose of the waste in a safe place. So, isn’t it an easy way to get rid of the waste?
- Moreover, this toilet has a flush tank of 2.5 gallons. Thus, you can store the water you need to flush and then use it being tension free without having to worry about the water supply.
- To keep you safe from the accidental leakage this toilet has a sealed tank. This also helps to keep the bad odor away giving you a suitable environment to enjoy your relaxing tour.
- This toilet has a below type flush. Thus, it is extremely easy to fill it and then flush off the waste just by giving a push! So, to if you want to use an easy-going toilet even outside your home then this is simply the best one.
- It is also very lightweight and therefore very easy to install. Thus, you can easily get it fixed in your toilet without any hassles and worries.
Hopefully, by now, you got a clear idea about all the best RV Toilets. So, if you want to buy one such then simply go through the article thoroughly then think with a calm mind.
After thinking calmly make a wise decision about which toilet you want to buy. Then simply make your purchase. Hope you make the wisest choice. Have a happy shopping.